Thursday, November 27, 2014

Latuda vs Zyprexa

For a while I was on Zyprexa. With Zyprexa and when you are a woman that worries about her weight like I do I went to the extreme to loose weight but I don't recommend anyone else to do this. What I did was exercise for at least 3 or more hours a day and sometimes I would not take my Zyprexa because of the chance of gaining weight. But so that I would take my medicine for Schizophrenia they decided to switch me to Latuda. Now I will say that Latuda doesn't minimize hallucinations such as auditory hallucinations as much as Zyprexa did but I will say that I am still able to function no matter what. With Latuda I do not gain weight as easily like I did with Zyprexa. Now I feel good about taking my medication so that I can stay out of the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment